Space Ninjas rejoice! Warframe Update 10: “Shadows of the Dead” is here with new game modes, new Warframes, updated UI and entirely new environments!
The first Necromancer joins the Tenno. Nekros uses his dark powers to manipulate his enemies, both living and dead. Find him today by destroying the new Golem in the Orokin Derelicts, or through the Market!
Mag Prime – Mag Prime joins the ranks of Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime as the newest elite Tenno.
Find her in the Void today!
Survival Missions Return!
Survival missions are here to stay and can be played by choosing Survival Missions on the Star Chart.
Our Survival weekend gave the team some early feedback on playability and difficulty, and our new Survival missions are ready for your Warframes! Survival now takes place in procedurally generated levels, allowing greater mission variety, challenge, and re-playability.
Survival missions will get more challenging the further you travel through the solar system. Expect to face lower level enemies closer to the sun, and higher level enemies as you reach the outer planets.
The enemies you face will be prepared to take on the strongest Tenno – the longer you play, the higher the stakes!
Weekly leaderboards are now live for all Survival Missions on the Star Chart!
All Raid Void Keys have been retroactively replaced with Survival missions.
Duels are no longer restricted to clans! An ancient Tenno tradition has reemerged; THE CONCLAVES have started appearing throughout the Solar Map. Here the Tenno meet in secret to challenge each other in honorable combat. 1v1 and 2v2 Conclaves have been added throughout the Solar Map. Explore the new point system to face worthy foes.
New Tileset: Orokin Derelict Spacecraft
What happened to the Orokin places that did not get hidden in the Void? Search the solar system for coordinate crafting components in loot containers to locate the mysterious Orokin Derelicts, ancient vessels dead and drifting through space – relics of the Orokin age.
Meet “Carrier”, a Sentinel with the ability to collect loot for you!
New Boss: Infested Golem
Lurking in the very depths of Orokin Derelicts is the Golem. Find his coordinates within the Derelicts today!
Level Expansion – Grineer Settlement
More tiles added to the Grineer Settlement maps on Phobos!
Ether Scythe and Tenno Assault Rifle are in the marketplace for Tenno, PLUS new Prime weapons – Boar Prime and Dakka Prime are ready for discovery!
New Clan Research
Infested Primary, Secondary, and Melee weapons are now in Clan research! Find the new Infested crafting component in the Derelicts.
- Second Wind (Melee) mod – Melee kills restore Stamina
- Finishing Touch (Melee) mod – Increased Damage to knockdown enemies
- Berserk (Melee) mod – Landing a critical hit will temporarily increase fire rate
- Whirlwind (Glaive) mod – Increases flight speed
- Power Throw (Glaive) mod – puncture (Dark Sector fans, this one’s for you)
- Rebound (Glaive) mod – increases number of bounces before returning
- Quick Return (Glaive) mod – decreases number of bounces before returning
- Spare Parts (Sentinel) mod – chance to spawn a rare resource on death
- Fired Up (Sentinel) mod – the longer a sentinel fires the more fire damage is added to his attacks
- Reflex Guard (Warframe) mod – chance for your Warframe to auto-block incoming damage
- Parry (Warframe) mod – blocking a melee enemy will cause a knock back, fusion increases % chance
- Reflection (Warframe) mod – blocking with melee deflects % of damage back at attacker
- Shield Flux (Warframe) mod – after stamina is consumed your shields will be used a second stamina bar
- Provoked (Warframe) mod – % damage increase while in the downed/bleed out state.
- Intruder (Warframe) mod – increases time limit for hacking security consoles
- Stabilizer (Primary) mod – rifle recoil reduction
- Hush (Primary) mod – noise reduction on rifles, decreased enemy awareness
- Steady Hands (Secondary) mod – pistol recoil reduction
- Suppress (Secondary) mod – noise reduction on pistols, decreased enemy awareness
- Speed Holster (Aura) mod – increases weapon switching speed for entire squad
New Customization Options:
Fancy a Scarf, Tenno? The Marketplace holds the latest in Warframe Customization!
Clan Dojo Level update/props:
- Zen Garden vanity room
- 20x Zen Garden decorations
- 8x Taiko drums decorations (playable – link to contest)
- 5x Bronze statues
- Arsenal UI overhaul!
- Stamina system now has a timer before it recharges.
- Sentinels can now wield any weapon you want!
- You can now control the Lotus’s dialog volume!
- All Grineer now speak “Grineer”, a language capable of communicating their barbaric ways!
I am really impressed with this update. The new aresenal UI in the game is much easier to use, and the new content is fantastic. There is much more to explore and learn about the Warframe universe now.
Although I will miss the old Raid missions, I do like the challenge of the new Survival missions. I participated in the Survival Weekend event, and am pleased to see that the Survival game mode made it into the regular game.
I also am head-over-heels in love with the new Soma rifle. It’s now my favorite gun in my entire game. My only complaint is that it chews up ammo like it’s going out of fashion, but that can be easily remedied with mods.
Digital Extremes gave all players 50 platinum for free to apologize for problems with platinum in the early stages of the update, so I went ahead and bought myself an Uru Syandana. I already feel the awesome emanating from this cool new cosmetic.
The new Carrier sentinel is pretty nifty, and once ranked up I’m sure it will really complement my new Soma rifle’s playstyle. I do also enjoy the new Sentinel features, such as being able to equip any sentinel weapon and being able to equip Badges to your Sentinel.
The new Dojo tileset is also very pleasing, the new Zen Gardens provide an excellent alternative to cross-corridors. I’m really looking forward to decking out my clan’s dojo with the latest and greatest in decorations.
Conclaves can be frustrating, but are fun to play around with and definitely a challenge in the higher levels. I’m interested to see how PvP evolves in Warframe.
Overall, this update gives even the most weary players another reason to get back into the game. It has a lot of content and is much more than just new levels. So what are you waiting for, Tenno? Get back in there and show the bad guys who’s boss!
Want to play Warframe? Click on the link to sign up and play for free: http://bit.ly/PlayWarframeFREE
Need a fun clan that isn’t serious about stats or skill? Join “Provectus”, the official MobaMonster-sponsored clan! Message InvaderMEEN in-game to apply.