Tome Immortal Arena – Update 7.0
A New patch has surfaced in the lands of Tome Immortal Arena, read down below for full list of Update 7.0 and you can apply here for a beta key – https://www.kixeye.com/game/tomeimmortalarena/home/
- Core Relic preview: We’re testing brand new role-specific Relics in Update 7.0. We are eager to hear what you think, please submit all feedback on the TOME forums.
- Guardians on Free Rotation can now be equipped with Relics. Ascended Skins and Dance animations can also be used with Guardians on Free Rotation.
- Keep the action going: teams are no longer disbanded after each match. All players now return to the Team Selection page after leaving the Post Match Screen.
- Quests are now available for all users.
- Recall Channelling has been updated with new visual effects. The Recall Channelling time has been decreased from 8 seconds to 6 seconds.
- Code entry has been removed from the lobby. You can still enter codes in your player profile accessible by clicking your Harbinger name in the lobby.
- Bot difficulty selection no longer disappears for Practice Matches.
- Bots are more reactive to enemies attacking while hidden in Brush.
- Region Selection can now be changed after completing a Team Match.
- Owned Guardians are correctly identified in the lobby carousel.
- Server downtime ticker text will now remove itself after 35 seconds.
- Bots no longer appear on the Match Found prompt.
- Various visual effects and text fixes.