Tome: Immortal Arena – Release 2 Patch
The newest addition to the Water Domain, The Krugas, is a Slayer Guardian that stalks its prey with insatiable hunger. See below for full list of updates in Release patch 2.
- Blood in the Water (Q) – The Krugas swims out and then back in, knocking minions in to the air and striking each Guardian he passes through, dealing damage for each direction traveled.
- Inkscape (W) – The Krugas surrounds himself in a cloud of ink. The cloud lasts for 5.5 seconds. While The Krugas remains in the cloud, he is stealthed and is only briefly revealed when attacking.
- Pound of Flesh (E) – The Krugas deals damage to a target enemy. Damaging a Guardian or Monster with any ability grants him a stack of Feeding Frenzy (up to 5), which reduces Pound of Flesh’s cooldown by .3 seconds and grants .2 Movement Speed per stack.
- Perfect Predator (R) – The Krugas dives underground, becoming untargetable. After 0.5 seconds, he emerges at target point, knocking enemies in to the air and dealing damage.
NEW SKIN: Mystical Robin
- Razor (Q)
- Cooldown reduced from 4 to 3 seconds.
- Cyclone Strike (W)
- Cooldown reduced from 13 to 9 .
- Eternal Silence (E)
- Cooldown reduced from 15 to 8 .
- Focus (R)
- Might buff duration increased to 8 from 6.
Auberon, Jin, Malbus, Nyri, and Osric have all new voice overs
Kinetic Kickers – new functionality
- (Passive) (Unique) When attacked, the wearer’s Movement Speed is increased by .1 for 3 seconds. This effect can stack up to 5 times and Basic Attacks will consume 1 stack to deal 20% additional damage while active.
- Improved Shop UI – A new Shop button above your Guardian portrait that can be used to open/close the Item shop. Note: the original button will continue to work as well.
- Improved level up effects – we’ve improved the effects for leveling up!
- Right click to attack now functions on mouse click down instead of mouse click up.
- Malbus’ Infected Wound (Q) will now only increase damage by 10% as expected.
- Rian’s Talisman stacks will no longer be used up when Nyri attempts to use her Light the Sky (R) when there are no targets with sufficient charges to activate the ability.
- Guardians can no longer be feared off the map while in mid-air.
- Latest Updates are now appropriately updating.
- Fixed text in various item/ability tooltips to be more accurate.
- Respawn timer will no longer remain on screen if a Harbinger is dead when an Altar is destroyed.
- Harbingers can now “clear” their Role and Domain drop down selections in Guardian select.
- In queue time will now continue if a player fails to enter a match, but is automatically requeued.
- Tower target reticle will no longer remain over Guardians that are no longer being targeted by a Tower.