New God: Tyr
- Suns, Taunts, Fears and Mesmerize cannot affect Tyr for longer than 1 second.
- Tyr charges forward, damaging enemies.
- ASSAULT Stance: Tyr pushes all enemies along with him, hitting them 2 times and knocking them up in the air.
- GUARD Stance: Tyr hits each enemy only once, passing through all enemies and knocking them away.
- Damage: 60/110/170/230/290 (+50% of your physical power)
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
- Cooldown: 15s.
- Tyr makes a massive melee attack, hitting all enemies within a 180 degree cone.
- ASSAULT Stance: Enemies that are knocked up in the air are knocked away.
- GUARD Stance: Heals Tyr for each enemy hit (max 3).
- Damage: 70/120/170/220/170 (+80% of your physical power).
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70
- Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8s
- Tyr changes between ASSAULT and GUARD stances. Changing stances refreshes the cooldown on Fearless and Power Cleave.
- ASSAULT Stance: 10/20/30/40/50 Physical Power.
- GUARD Stance: 8/16/24/32/40 Protections.
- Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11s
- Tyr leaps through the air, bringing indiscriminate justice upon all enemies in the target area, and slowing them.
- Damage: 150/225/300/375/450 (+120% of your physical power).
- Slow: 25%
- Slow Duration: 3s.
- Cost: 80/90/100/110/120
- Cooldown: 90/85/80/75/70
- Tyr Dark Judgement
- Arachne Golden
- Neith Golden
- Golden Cupid
- He Bo (includes He Bro Easter Egg)
- The front-end user interface has undergone major changes. All screens in the front-end UI have been modified.
- Context Pinging changed from VW… to a new targeter system. Pressing V will now bring up a targeter. If left-mouse button is pressed, the location is pinged on the map. Using the targeter while in various sub-menus will change the targeter to a specific type and create a marker in the world for teammates to see.
- The character cards on the loading screen now show your God Rank and overall Mastery Level for all users. Gold Cards also show Wins, Kills and Assists.
- The mini-map now shows when you have a buff on the ground.
- Right-mouse button will exit the VGS menu.
- Various ability ground targeters are now visible through walls for easier placement.
- Joust Challenge matches now use the respawn times used in 3v3 Joust, versus the shorter 1v1 Joust timers.
- Several character cards have been updated for improved artistic presentation.
- Various animation polish passes for stuns.
- Simple shadows (decals) now appear when on Medium Shadow detail.
- A variety of technical changes have been made to the AI system used by NPC.
- The tutorial has undergone various changes and now features Neith (previously Ra).
- A bug was fixed with the animation of Furies while stunned.
- Fixed an issue in which the camera would go “inside” a player’s mesh.
- The new god rotation is Ao Kunag, HAdes, Kali, Ne Zha and Xbalanque.
- UI has undergone some changes (more complete rework planned for a later patch).
- +350 Health
- +30% Crowd Control Reduction
- PASSIVE – Absorbs a single hard crowd control effect once every 40 seconds. When this occurs, the owner also receives 2s of cc immunity.
NEW ITEM – Soul Reaver
- Price – 3100g
- +100 Magical Power
- +300 Health
- Passive – When a god takes damage from your abilities, they take 15% of their maximum health in additional damage. If multiple gods are hit, the damage is applied to the one with the greatest maximum health. This can occur only once every 60 seconds.
Changes To Teleport and Shielded Teleport
- When a player is teleporting to a tower, there is now a better visual indication at the tower during the channeling time that the player is coming.
NEW ITEM – Eye of Providence
- Tier 1 – This is an item that allows you to place a ward every 90 seconds, allowing you to see enemy movements where you place it. It does respect line of sight and cannot see through walls. It remains for 1 minute or until killed.
- Tier 2- This is an item that allows you to place a ward every 90 seconds, allowing you to see enemy movements where you placed it. It does respect line of sight and can’t see through walls. It reamins for 2 minutes or until killed.
- Tier 3 – This is an item that allows you to place a sentry ward every 90 seconds, allowing you to see enemy movements and wards where you place it. It does respect line of sight and can’t see through walls. It remains for 3 minutes or until killed.
God Balance Changes:
The following magical power scaling gods have had their basic attacks switched from dealing/scaling physical damage to magical:
- Ares, bacchus, Freya, Guan Yu, Hades, Sobek, Vulcan, Ymir
- Broodlings – The spiders are now correctly dealing physical damage instead of magical damage.
- Drunk-O-Meter – The buff provided from the drunk state has changed from +5/15 physical power to +10/30 magical power.
- Intoxicate – The buff provided by the ultimate has been changed from physical power to magical power.
- Regurgitate – Fixed an issue with Bakasura’s digestive system where he was no correctly regurgitating the large furies and the projectile now arcs higher and flies slightly faster, decreasing the delay on which is is deployed.
- Moonlit Waltz – Cooldown has been increased from 14/13/12/11/10s to 20/18/16/14/12s
- Updated FX
- Ragnarok will no longer damage Fire Giant, Gold Fury or Minotaur.
- With Freya’s basic attacks changing to magical damage and scaling, the damage potential of her basic attacks has increased substantially as she builds magical power. Because of that, the damage and scaling of Irradiate and Pulse have been adjusted to compensate.
- NEW PASSIVE – Freya’s necklace grants her an additional +15% magical lifesteal.
- The base damage has been reduced from 50/70/90/110/130 to 40/55/70/85/100.s
- The magical power contribution has been reduced from 35% to 20%.
- The +10% physical lifesteal buff on this ability has been removed.
- The magical power contribution has been reduced from 20% to 15%.
- The +10% magical lifesteal buff on this ability has been removed.
- Freya’s recommended items have been updated to reflect her change to all magical based basic attacks.
- Inspire – This ability now gives her and her allies 20% movement speed for 6s at all ranks.
- Fear No Evil – Now plays a verbal cue when this ability is used.
- Searing Pain – The aiming on this ability is no longer affected by Bacchus’ Intoxicate, you will continue to fire in the direction you were aiming when you fired.
- Slight FX improvements.
- The distance that enemies are knocked back has been reduced.
- The amount of time that enemies can be knocked back has been reduced.