In Panzar, players command their character, chosen from 8 different classes, in fierce and ruthless combat. Each battle pits two teams of players against each other, fighting for victory in a variety of game modes, such as Siege, Domination or King of the Hill.
In stunningly beautiful combat, powered by CryEngine 3, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves and Humans all gather up to fight it out to see which team is left victorious.
After every battle, players spend their hard-earned gold and experience to develop and improve their characters, making them all the more deadly for the next encounter.
The time for talk is over! Choose your destiny and let bloodlust take over!
- Tank: The members of this ancient Orc clan are called Tanks. Their might can be compared to that of a war machine, and, thanks to their heavy armour, they resemble mobile fortresses. A wall of these mighty warriors is capable of stopping even the fiercest attack.
- Paladin: Since ancient times, humanity has been renowned for its combat healers. The strongest and bravest soldiers become adepts of the Order of Paladins, where they are initiated into the mysteries of life and death. The doctrine of the Order is based upon faith in the goddess Chimaera – the symbol of evolution and living organic development. Paladins are masters of life magic.
- Sapper: Dwarves have spent centuries honing the art and science of engineering. They have split over the years into two separate engineering schools: Technicians and Sappers. Sappers specialize in sabotaging enemy camps. Since they are small and nimble, they can easily sneak behind enemy lines to make life more difficult for their foes.
- Sisters of Fire: The Elves are the eldest race born of Chaos. Under the auspices of Argus the Elementalist, they have become masters of the energy of Chaos. According to tradition, only female Elves can master the mysteries of battle magic. Even then, only the most talented elven females are selected for training, after which they devote their lives to the service of their chosen House
- Inquisitor: Inquisitors are the most gifted killers among Humans. Having honed their skills in thousands of battles, they can spot a weakened opponent from a distance and rush in for a fatal backstab. Once they catch the scent of blood, Inquisitors are seized with righteous rage, cutting their enemies down with their dual swords.
- Berserker: Berserkers are the fiercest of the Orcs. Zar, the God of War, has blessed them with phenomenal strength and endurance. Utterly fearless, they are natural born fighters. Due to their physical prowess, Berserkers are the main strike force of any army. Wielding two-handed clubs with ease, they can pave the way for their teammates. The large damage radius of their clubs allows Berserkers to attack multiple targets with a single sweep, which makes them particularly effective in the heart of the battle.
- Ice Witch: Unlike the impulsive disciples of the House of Fire, the followers of the House of Water are renowned for their calm and restraint. This is why the foundation of water magic is ice magic. Frost Witches provide excellent support, but they cannot take the enemy on single-handed. Their physical weakness and inability to wear heavy armour or defend themselves with destruction magic makes them a tempting target.
- Gunner: After Kromm, the God of Knowledge, gave Dwarves their exceptional intellectual capacities, they started to gradually make their way to the surface. Dwarves have become masters of combat engineering, and while they do not possess the magical talents of Elves or the exceptional physical might of the Orcs, their technical prowess make them a formidable force on the battlefield.
The game is designed to become more complex as your character develops. At lower levels, the game is easy to get into and can be enjoyed without worrying too much about the finer points of the game process. However, as your character levels up and becomes more powerful, he or she will acquire new abilities that make gameplay more complex and interesting.
Panzar combat system is based on effective coordination among the various players on a given team. Since there are eight classes in the game, it is vital that each player fulfills his or her role effectively on the battlefield. For example, if you’re playing an Orc Berserker, your primary goal is to fight on the front lines. If you prefer to play as a class that specializes in ranged combat, then the Sister of Fire is for you.
Players who like to support their allies should play as the Paladin class; although they won’t do a lot of damage, they can greatly extend an Orc’s lifespan. Players who prefer tactical gameplay to fast-paced action might consider playing a Dwarven Gunner, whose devastating weaponry can help his allies seize the tactical advantage in battle. In short, the way you play the game will depend to a large extent on which character class you choose, which means that every player can find a class that fits his or her unique playstyle.
What are the game’s system requirements?
Minimum system requirements:
Windows® XP/Vista/7/8 (last service pack)
Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz
NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 4870 or better
2 GB RAM
Recommended system requirements:
Windows® Vista/7/8 (last service pack)
Core Quad Q9450 2.6 ГГц or Phenom II x4 920 2.8 ГГц
GeForce GTX 470 or Radeon HD 6790
4 GB RAM
Panzar. It’s free to play. It’s available also on Steam. The graphics are good, the game doesn’t have that many bugs. Although there is some criticism around whatever its Pay2win or not, i think its still OK alternative for WoW Arena or other games similar to that genre. If your interested about Panzar its definitely worth trying out. To Start Playing Panzar – PLAY HERE!