Marvel End Time Arena Now Open Beta at Korea
Rejoice Marvel fans around the world you can finally try out Marvel End Time Arena (Well at a Korean server.. in Korean language). For now we don’t have any confirmation regarding western release for the game, but knowing its marvel there definitely would be a market place for it. After my initial trying i think its rather well done and high quality product compared to medium average MOBA games that are coming out. However i think Steam release is very needed in order to build a decent playerbase for the game.
Right now there is around 36 characters in the game, including the Guardians of Galaxy Lineup, Spider-man, Daredevil, Elektra, Hobgoblin, Ghost Rider, Venom, Iron man and many other classic characters from Marvel Universe (Sadly not Deadpool yet a fan favorite). For more information and full roster look the video above
Getting the Game
- First go to http://marveleta.game.onstove.com/ & use browser to translate the website to English
- After this click the Red button called “Game Start” this should start downloading the STOVE client
- Once the download and installation is complete on STOVE client it has a login screen where you can sign with STOVE ID, Facebook or Google account
- Create account and check the boxes for ToS and login to the game
- The Game file is only around 1.6 GB but it still takes rather slow time to download due to coming from Korea
- After game is done installing just click desktop icon and the game launches
- You are asked to create an User name which can be English letters after this you jump into 2 tutorials and then you’re free to do anything you want
I’m going to be updating the website regarding news of Western Release for Marvel End Time Arena if there is any, so stay tuned with Subscribing on YouTube and following MobaMonster social media accounts.