League Of Legends – Season 6 Power Leveling Guide
We have done an updated guide for Season 6 and beyond (until Riot Games changes the twisted treeline again). Power leveling hasn’t changed that much from our previous guide, except some factors like the map becoming slightly different with new turret addition, that will play some affect on how fast you can end the game if you don’t have best team comp possibly set. In nutshell here is the following stuff you will be needing;
- Two people to play with alternative go into “Power Level” chatroom
- Go Into Intermediate bots Que (Not Custom Games) & Choose Twisted Treeline
- Get two experience boosts both Time & win based in order to get maximum benefit
- Additionally you are able to run IP boosts, which are highly recommended
- All lineup for bottom lane and push hard, but you can’t end before 7 min
- Repeat this method until you are level 25 and move to play Summoners Rift with remaining boosts
Power Leveling Tier list
As what comes down to good champions to play in the mode and are affordable are following; Master Yi, Tristana, Sivir, Janna, Trundle, Olaf, Jinx, Heimerdinger, Azir (As AD), Graves, Jax, Tryndamere, Volibear and Xin Zhao.
As ive stated on the video you should never level your first account by power leveling, you will have significantly lower IP (If you don’t run the IP boosts) this method is only for the people who want to smurf or perhaps play in other server different to their native. While you can only level to 25, since Riot made a cap to the bot game system – it’s still the fastest way to power level in season 6 at League Of Legends and so far there isn’t any consistent fast way to level faster.
If you have any questions please leave them on down below and i will help you out with anything that is related to this power leveling guide.