How to Install Custom Announcers in LoL
I recently came across a 3rd party app that lets you change announcer packs or voice packs in league of legends easily, back in the day you had to go rather annoying process, but LVOC program lets you do it super easy. Its legal to use and doesn´t break any Riot or League terms of service, so you can´t get banned from using it, sometimes you may witness an issue where the client asks you to repair it (Thats normal when you temper with existing files inside League)
Ive collected lot of existing voicepacks to my website MobaSkins where you can find and browse voices like; Blakinola Announcer Pack, Dunkey Announcer Pack, Korean Caster Announcer Pack, various Dawngate Announcers and lot more. I plan to update them on the site when i get the time to do so, just to be clear some of them may not work anymore.
How To Install The Voicepack?
- First you have to download the LVOC and you need something that can unzip files like 7zip or winrar
- Put LVOC folder in convenient place and run the program (LVOC application)
- Tell the program where your League of legends is installed, usually its (C:) drive
- After this choose the 3rd tab and upload the wpk file by dragging it and click install
- Then run your League Of Legends and go test it on a custom game
- If it won´t work and mutes all announcer audio then go to help tab and choose “Clear local data” this is usually best work around solving the issue. This also works as unistalling tool for the current voicepack, which i suggest using if you get bored
Few of the announcer packs on our website may not work, due to riots patching or perhaps the program is malfunctioning. The support email for this program is firstname.lastname@example.org and address him the issues you have and you can do this via the LVOC client which i prefer doing, since you can attach log files. Sometimes the League will start to repair itself and change the announcer back to normal – this is rather normal for many types of 3rd party apps.