Heroes Tech Alpha Patch Notes – April 29, 2014
We’re in the process of releasing a new patch for the Heroes of the Storm Technical Alpha. Complete patch notes can be found below, and keep your eye on the April 29 Maintenance thread to find out when the Nexus is back online.
- Custom Games have been disabled.
Attempting to create a Custom Game will now cause the following error message to display:
“Error: Custom Games are not allowed.”
Heroes and Talents
Gust of Healing
- Cooldown increased from 30 to 60 seconds
- Healing pulses reduced from once per second over 5 seconds to once per second over 4 seconds.
- Spend 20 stacks to Bribe a single Mercenary.
- Maximum Bribe stacks that can be held at once reduced from 60 to 50.
- A bribed Mercenary will cower in defeat, and a coin will appear above its head until the rest of the Merc Camp is Bribed or captured normally.
- Health scaling reduced from 150 (+78 per level) to 150 (+50 per level.)
- Inspire cooldown increased from 12 to 15 seconds.
- The Art of War slow search radius decreased from 8 to 5.
- A bundle’s individual components can no longer be purchased separately if that bundle is already owned.
- Blur effects no longer cause game screens to appear solid red when Shaders are set above Low on a Mac.
- Fixed an issue which incorrectly awarded 2000 Gold upon reaching both levels 4 and 5.
- Gold is no longer awarded at level 4, though level 5 still grants 2000 Gold.
Hero Quests were granting fewer experience points than intended, and now award the following XP amounts:
- Quest 1: 150,000 XP
- Quest 2: 300,000 XP
- Quest 3: 750,000 XP
- Quest 4: 1,125,000 XP
- Quest 5: 2,250,000 XP
- Quest 6: 3,000,000 XP
(Please note: Neither of these progression system fixes are retroactive. If you earned 2000 gold by reaching level 4 before today’s patch, it’s yours to keep. Further, you will not receive additional XP to compensate for Hero Quest completed prior to today’s patch, but completing a Hero Quests from now on should reward the XP values above.)
Heroes and Talents
- Tassadar’s Force Wall now correctly blocks pathing.
- Li Li’s Blinding Wind can no longer affect Grave Golems.
- Corrected an issue which caused Sgt. Hammer to deal less attack damage in Siege Mode than intended.
- Several abilities and talents are now properly usable between the upper and lower levels of Haunted Mines.