First Look at DeadBreed
Deadbreed® is a creepy-themed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game with RPG features. The game will appeal to gamers that want a deep, hardcore gaming experience and greater influence on how their character looks but more importantly plays. The hero customization factor is a major strategic and tactical game play element as you’ll figure out what equipment and play style/s work best for each of your heroes – should you play her/him as a melee warrior, ranged archer or perhaps a wizard, or are you skillful enough to adapt your hero build during the matches to counter what the enemy team is building?
So i had actual chance to try out the game since i bought the bare bones package at launch. I’m not suggesting people to buy this game yet, since its still on its early access. There is tons of glitches and bugs, but i’m sure that developers already know these and are working on solutions to fix them. Also there isn’t that many players online at the moment, so at bad hours it will take some time to play the game actually.
Unique Features at Deadbreed
- Your able to customize your character fully with equipment (Great RPG element)
- Has PvE dungeon inside the map (Mini Dungeon)
- Has time limit, which doesn’t let the games drag out to awful +50 minute games
- Your able to choose your own Boss
- Nice pre-game system, where your able to buy items before the game starts
- Pretty nice monetization system overall
Overall this game holds immense potential, but it requires some time to get there. They need to fix existing bugs, glitches and improve UI. Also it only has 7 characters in it, have to wait bit longer till new characters make their way in.
You can purchase deadbreed early access here – http://store.steampowered.com/app/277950/